|The votes are in|
And the results are now in!
- Perform for an afternoon at the mall - 16%
- Have a recital at a Bedford Church - 4%
- Have a recital at The Music Room - 6%
- Outdoor recital and BBQ at my house - 47%
- Have mini-recitals at my house - 27%
I am marking my calendar for Saturday, June 2 and a rain date of Sunday, June 3. Let's hope for sunny skies!
|The Barbeque Recital gets the highest number of votes!|
For those of you who spend time checking out other piano teacher blogs, you will run across all kinds of creative recital ideas. I had to laugh at the Teach Piano Today post: "Piano Recitals Are, Like, Totally, Like, Lame". Go check it out for a chuckle and some great ideas too. Phew...glad I haven't got one of those lame recitals booked this year.
The message is loud and clear...
Let's celebrate with music, food and fun!